ON THE MOVE?
MOVING AND HOME RELOCATION SERVICES
Moving to a new home is a big job! Getting your home prepared for a sale, sorting and packing all your belongings, getting everything into your new place and then finally unpacked and organized requires a lot of thoughtful planning and careful coordination. Even for those who are organized, moving can be a disruptive and chaotic experience. With every move, there is always way more to do that most people anticipate, and can be a truly overwhelming amount of work.
Moving is both physically and mentally exhausting, and time consuming! There is also potential for stressful and costly mistakes if your move is not well planned and executed. Enter Moreganize, your talented relocation experts.
There are 3 general phases to moving and Moreganize will customize a plan that will help you with one or all three.
MOVE PLANNING & PREPARATION
- Declutter and downsize for a quick sale
- Arrange for charitable donation or sale of unwanted items
- Arrange appropriate packing materials
- Wrapping and packing your items
- Create a labelling strategy for your boxes
- Digitally document high-value items
- Arrange cleaning crews
- Re-routing or cancelling utilities, mail and other services
- Design a plan for where to place things in your new home
- Making additional arrangements such as pet care
MAKING THE MOVE
- Get moving costs estimates from reputable moving companies
- Oversee movers packing, loading and unloading
- Ensure your new home is clean and ready for you
- Ensuring furniture and boxes are placed into the correct rooms
- Unpacking critical items to make your first night easy
TRANSFORMING HOUSE INTO HOME
- Unpack and removal of packing materials
- Organize your new home
- Deal with any potential insurance claims/damaged items
- Do whatever is necessary to make sure you are off to a smooth start!
Moving is more than just packing your items into boxes. It is about the management of a complex and interdependent set of details than can leave your head spinning. If you are dreading your move day, let us help you out! Our proficiency eases your transition, saves you time and makes your space functional right from the very start!
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM A MOVE COORDINATOR?
Our professional move management services are perfect for:
- Seniors or those with aging family members who are downsizing or moving to assisted living
- Professionals or families who don't want to deal with the stress and time pressures of moving
- People who are experiencing an emotionally difficult move due to divorce or death
- Realtors who want to help their clients downsize and simplify prior to sale
- Moving companies whose clients need a helping hand to get organized
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Our work takes us right into your literal and figurative underwear drawer! Jokes aside, we understand and recognize that we are working with your most personal and sensitive items and information. As such, we perform our work with the utmost respect for your belongings and your privacy. We are non-judgmental and hold ourselves to a very high standard of professional conduct. We want you to feel comfortable with us and our work. Our reputation for excellence is our pride and joy, we invest in it daily. You, our client, are our boss. We listen carefully, are sensitive to your needs and work hard to make you happy!